EVENT: ONLINE (via Zoom)
• If booking through Eventbrite, Zoom link will be sent to the email you brought your ticket with on Friday 15th (Please check the spam folder). If you do not receive your Zoom link by 15th at 16:00 please email.
• If booking through Facebook you should have this link already. If you do not receive this, please email.
• External links will be provided in the Zoom chat for offerings off Zoom (e.g., Gong bath)
• If you purchase your ticket on Eventbrite after 15th at 16:00 you will receive your link with your ticket. If you do not receive this, please email.
• Please do not share these links with anyone else as these are only for people who have signed up.
If you have any questions, please send us an email.
• You do not need to book individual offerings, tune in and out as you please - however please respect starting and finishing times. If more than 5mins late you will need to wait for the next session.
• Tune in at least 5mins before your session is due to start to get ready and ask any questions you may have.
• If you decide to stay online for the full Festival, the schedule will allow you to have a good number of breaks. The Festival is scheduled in a way, that each session compliments each other and aids your Love & Light journey.
• You can switch between 'speaker view' and 'gallery view' in the top right corner - use gallery view to see everybody and scroll through the gallery to see other participants.
• Chat facility – You are welcome to use this to introduce yourselves, ask any questions to teachers/hosts. We will try our best to get through all of these.
• There will be a 15min Q&A at the end of all panel talks, where you can get your questions read out to specialists.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Loose-fitting comfortable clothes, bare feet (socks/blankets for relaxation)
2. A Yoga mat (or towel/the floor), yoga blocks (or books), a yoga bolster (or cushions/blanket)
3. Water to keep you hydrated
4. Phone or computer/laptop with internet connection, Zoom can be accessed on smart TVs, but you will need a separate device for video (unless your TV has a camera).
5. If joining the Gong Baths and Dance Party, speakers or wireless headphones for the best audio quality experience.
6. Your camera can be on or off, but we would love to see your faces to feel more connected with you and each other.
7. Before you tune in set a calm, sacred space for yourself if possible.
8. If joining our cooking classes, get all the ingredients specified by the chefs.
9. If joining our Carnival Seed Mask Making workshop, the materials specified by our workshop host Stella.
The Organiser/ host reserves the right to remove any participant.
1) Waiting room enabled: you will be admitted to the event once the host has virtually checked you in as per your Eventbrite order.
2) Please be Respectful, Kind and Courteous. We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect.
-No Hate Speech or Bullying. Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
-Ask for consent to chat privately. Please start by sending a short message to check if the person would like to engage in a conversation (especially if it's someone you don't know) and take a lack of response as a clear no and please respect this.
3) Reporting: We ask that participants inform the host of any private chat concerns immediately by taking a screenshot as then we can look into this straight away and take appropriate action.
We do not offer refunds if you cannot attend. You are welcome to pass on your ticket to a friend, colleague or family member however please let us know the name and email address of the person attending in your place. Send us an email with replacement person's details to: